PrairieTide
Sunday, February 13, 2005
 
Sunday is slipping by all too fast. Drat. Let's have a quick knitting update, and then we'll return to our regularly scheduled Sunday laziness.

After giving the baby blanket another inspection, I decided that I did not need to unstitch the entire thing. I just unraveled a couple of squares that had the most glaring problems. All together, the blanket is growing on me, and I'm not hating it as much as I was a week ago. The knitting is going is pretty slow, what with all the picked up stitches and small patches of color. If this blanket is to be done in time, I need to turn on some speed.

So you know what this means. Sarah, I'm afraid you may not see this baby blanket until your little one is entering kindergarten.
|

<< Home

Counter

Powered by Blogger