PrairieTide
Sunday, July 17, 2005
 
Home Again

Yesterday we flew home from the Pacific Northwest. At the airport before we left, I purchased a copy of the latest Harry Potter book first thing after we made it through the security clearance. Thanks to long flights, a longer layover in Chicago, and a few other delays along the way, I was able to finish the whole book in one day. It's a fun read, though I need to think through the conclusion a little more. My first impressions are that the current concern about security and terrorism have influenced the book in an interesting way. I also see a lot of Star Wars in the mix. I may have to give the book a second go-through.

The vacation was amazing! More photos and reports on Oregon wildflowers, gardens, and knitting to follow. For now, I need to get back to one huge pile of very smelly laundry.
|

<< Home

Counter

Powered by Blogger