- Pose for a funny picture at the zoo.
- Take a step or two away from the couch and into my arms.
- Scribble with a crayon.
- Notice the animals at the zoo and laugh when she seems them.
- Point at things she wants.
- Push around her toddler rocking chair like a walker.
- Throw a ball a foot in distance.
- Turn pages in a book.
- Stack one block on top of another.
She is also picking up baby signs pretty well. I'm really glad we did baby signs with her, because otherwise I don't think I would recognize her cute babbling as actual words. Here are some signs she can do:
- Daddy (but not Mommy yet)
Today, I was reading her a book with baby pictures in it, and I did the sign for baby, and she did it back for me. She did it a few times as we were reading the book. She's brilliant! Brilliant, I say!
Postscript: Despite how it looks in the picture above, I am not pregnant. I like to think I am not that chubby, either. Sheesh!