PrairieTide
Sunday, May 13, 2007
 
Go Girl

Fun new things Katie can do:
  • Pose for a funny picture at the zoo.
  • Take a step or two away from the couch and into my arms.
  • Scribble with a crayon.
  • Notice the animals at the zoo and laugh when she seems them.
  • Point at things she wants.
  • Push around her toddler rocking chair like a walker.
  • Throw a ball a foot in distance.
  • Turn pages in a book.
  • Stack one block on top of another.

She is also picking up baby signs pretty well. I'm really glad we did baby signs with her, because otherwise I don't think I would recognize her cute babbling as actual words. Here are some signs she can do:

  • Milk
  • Bath
  • Down
  • Up
  • Ball
  • More
  • Daddy (but not Mommy yet)
  • Hat

Today, I was reading her a book with baby pictures in it, and I did the sign for baby, and she did it back for me. She did it a few times as we were reading the book. She's brilliant! Brilliant, I say!

Postscript: Despite how it looks in the picture above, I am not pregnant. I like to think I am not that chubby, either. Sheesh!


|

<< Home

Counter

Powered by Blogger